Site overview Download our brochure
The InThinking teachMathematics website by Jim Noble, Oliver Bowles & Richard Wade is a subscription site designed designed for middle years teachers working in any programme. It contains a wealth of invaluable information and advice on every aspect of teaching the course, as well as numerous classroom resources. New material is added to the site every week, 52 weeks a year. The annual subscription is just 80 GBP (90 EUR or 110 USD) per school.
The site currently comprises over 321 pages and contains more than 100,000 words and 315 ready-to-go teaching materials including:
Some of the material on the site, such as the blog, is free. You can get a quick overview by looking at the site map or clicking the headings on the top menu. To access the content in its entirety you will need to subscribe.
Why InThinking Subject Sites?
- Written by experts with vast subject & IB knowledge
- Saves teachers countless hours of time & effort
- Appropriate for new & experienced teachers
- Exclusive IB focus & comprehensive coverage
- Strong emphasis on critical thinking skills
- Detailed guidance on all aspects of assessment
- Tons of ready-to-use classroom materials
- Effective use of web-based resources
- Advice on teaching methods & pedagogy
- Site updated at least once a week throughout the year
- Clear, user-friendly layout which is easy to navigate
- Straight information with no commercial ads
- Highly recommended by practising IB teachers
- Excellent value for money. 14 day money back guarantee